Friday, June 6, 2008

Add sense or Lose sense


SANIA MIRZA 12 MINUTES MOVIE IN HOTEL,s TOILET

Oh.,this was the post made by some asshole in an Orkut community which has a good name.At first I was wondering why Sania Mirza would do a movie in a Toilet!!!
Holy Shit!I entered to read it.

SANIA MIRZA 12 MINUTES MOVIE IN HOTEL,s TOILET
SANIA MIRZA 12 MINUTES MOVIE IN HOTEL,s TOILET

..........................IMPORTANT............................

Ager aaap na Clips dakhnay hain to SITE OPEN
KARAIN phir KISSI RED ADS
PE CLICK karain clips open ho jain gay.

Wah..Why does this asshole think that all those who use Orkut are assholes or is there anyone who would try to watch the video by clicking the kissi red ads generating some chillar from google for that asshole.

Anyways,Of the hundreds of blogs I search I find most of the blogs displaying ads powered by Google.That's very fine.I don't mind because it's their blog and I click on the ads if I really find them useful.


Earning money while blogging--------makes sense.

Blogging for the sake of money-------sucks!@!



Let the blogs be with more sense and less ads.

Probably I will also look into displaying ads in the near future.



Cheerz.

2 comments:

hmmm... Look u got topic to write... Good carry on like this... All the best, n I agree to u tht earning money while blogging is okay but blogging for earning is not good...
anyways keep writing....

haha .. well he was an asshole with no brains.
And there are loads of them in this bloggerville :P

Btw nice pic ;)