Tuesday, May 20, 2008

LIFE STORY----STORY LIFE

Story is the description of events and people that the writer or speaker has invented in order to entertain people says Oxford dictionary.

And my childhood aim is to invent something.

Could you get the relation?

I am willing to write a story.


That could be the story of a life (or lives)
or the history of your wife (sorry,rhyming!!),
but it should not make some one kill me with a knife!!

Whichever story I write should have some life in it,so that it should not die with me or in my obscure blog.This absolutely depends upon me.I believe in myself that I can make my story intereseting.

Wait,what did I say? "my story"

How would it be if I start writing my story?

Factor:Life story at 21?Idiot,first lead your life and then start your story,otherwise it will,for sure, become a story!!!

Okay.Then which story should I write?

Crime story?



Fiction?





A nail-biting Suspense?



Romance?



Horror?



An Idea,how will it be if I write a crime fiction full of suspense,romance and horror?

Factor:It will remain a joke.

Oh,then it includes humor also.I have forgotten about the humor stories.


Factor:You are the first class Idiot.

Thank you.

So,that is it.I am confused on what to start with.Why don't you help me on starting my story?Just give me some direction so that I can make my path to reach my goal.I am the master of any kind.Give me some Idea which you have thrown out some day.All I need is an idea to develop a story.At the least a short one.I would be very happy if some one would help me.


Thank You

3 comments:

well thts a good start.... m sure u cld build stories like this only.. all the best.....

Oh..Thank you...I also hope the same....

Thanks for dropping in..

//An Idea,how will it be if I write a crime fiction full of suspense,romance and horror?

Factor:It will remain a joke.//

You got a sense of humour in you. Hone your skills and you would be making people cry soon. I meant people will laugh till they have tears in thier eyes ;)